Omega Trail charger or GX-CS4

I have read that the Omega Trail Charger is made by GX Pump, but I think the specs are somewhat different. The CS4 has a duty cycle of 5 hours, has a 350W motor and fills to 5800psi.

The Trail Charger has a duty cycle of 30 minutes run / 20 minutes cool and only is rated to fill to 4500psi. I have not seen any specs that show the size of the motor.

The Trail Charger is on sale at AOA for $839.99, the CS4 is on sale at GX Pump for $549.99. GX Pump offers free shipping and a 10% off Coupon Code (GX10OFF), I'm not sure what AOA charges to ship a compressor.

Here's link tot he CS4:

I have had my CS4 for just over a year and it's still running strong. I did have a water pump fail right after the one year warranty was up, contacted GX Pump and they sent me a free replacement water pump! I have no complaints with their service!

If it were my hard earned dollar, I'd go with the GX Pump CS4 again!

Reactions: Justaguy
I have read that the Omega Trail Charger is made by GX Pump, but I think the specs are somewhat different. The CS4 has a duty cycle of 5 hours, has a 350W motor and fills to 5800psi.

The Trail Charger has a duty cycle of 30 minutes run / 20 minutes cool and only is rated to fill to 4500psi. I have not seen any specs that show the size of the motor.

The Trail Charger is on sale at AOA for $839.99, the CS4 is on sale at GX Pump for $549.99. GX Pump offers free shipping and a 10% off Coupon Code (GX10OFF), I'm not sure what AOA charges to ship a compressor.

Here's link tot he CS4:

I have had my CS4 for just over a year and it's still running strong. I did have a water pump fail right after the one year warranty was up, contacted GX Pump and they sent me a free replacement water pump! I have no complaints with their service!

If it were my hard earned dollar, I'd go with the GX Pump CS4 again!
Do you have the part number for the CS4 water pump. I want a spare on hand.

Reactions: MrP