• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

O'Ring Kits

It's the specific SIZE that's important, not just the Duro rating! Surprised that even needs to be explained.
That's what she said, and what makes you think that would need to be explained? Hence my comment,

"The problem I find with many of the 90 durometer kits is that they contain automotive sizes that are far larger than anything we need."

Kits with high quality products like 90D aren't cheap, so why would we want to buy a kit that is over 50% comprised of sizes large enough to go around a beer can?

Reactions: bf1956
I got this from walmart.com for 20$ and have use a few in air rifles.

20240515_121949.jpg

The best way would be to research your guns and equipment and make a list of required sizes and place an order to the O ring store or O rings and more. You'll end up with lots of spares but they will be sizes you can use.
Sorry, I missed this reply. Didn't mean to ignore it.

That's actually what we have been doing for years. The challenge has been that the program here has grown and we have a lot of personally owned pneumatics that come in from week to week. That's why we wanted to keep a better assortment on hand.

Reactions: rc4fun