Pulsar XL50 on my Leshiy 2 .22cal

Got the Pulsar ballistic app figured out and uploaded my .22 Leshiy 2 ballistics on my thermion XL50, WOW is all I can say. Just been playing around and getting used to running the new thermal. I have a Talion still and like it a lot but this is another level or three….

IMG_6803.jpeg

Nice! Look forward to updates as you get along. How close it will focus and how do the ballistics work for up close shots and long. Enjoy!
It will focus close. I will get more video when I get time. I have it zeroed at 50 yards and I ranged a tree across the road up in the neighbors field, 224 yards and whacked it. Not sure where but heard impact, long after trigger pull, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlimPlinkins
@Heyboy Pulsar makes some of the best thermal scopes that pair well with airguns. Their processors produce good image quality and the laser rangefinder on the Thermions are excellent. Good choice for those who want to spend the money (starting upwards of $3500.)
Yeah, I started with a Core 384 I believe. I then went to the Talion 384 and now the Thermion 1024. It’s just beautiful what I can see at night now. I just can’t find the time to get out now. It doesn’t get dark til late now in the northeast.

I did ok with Talion before the Thermion.
Here’s a video from this winter with the Talion at 85 yards. Head shot above the eye with a 22 grain Zan slug.

View attachment 462563

@Heyboy i remember seeing that video when you first posted it. How did you determine that the Fox was out at 85 yards before taking the shot? Does your Talion have a laser rangefinder?

@Heyboy i remember seeing that video when you first posted it. How did you determine that the Fox was out at 85 yards before taking the shot? Does your Talion have a laser rangefinder?
No, it was in my pasture. But a trick I found out with my early thermals was to use ON X hunts. I used it and landmarks on my known hunting grounds used the range line feature and also sighted the gun in for 50 yards and used Chairgun elite for dope.
I agree with your point about a LRF. It’s SOOO MUCH EASIER!!

Reactions: Ezana4CE