• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning rainson edge out for delivery

No we are going back and forth about the wood stock shipping. They want me to pay to return camo stock and they will then send me wood stock and some pellets and mags. I just want what I paid for and what they said they would send me originally. Then the fill probe blew apart when filling gun at 3000 psi. Thought I would crap myself it was so loud. Hose blowing off and flapping around. Hopefully just a bad part but they use brass instead of stainless steel. I ordered some 10mm stainless female thread fittings. See my images. I also sent the images to ARES but received no response today yet. The rifle in .25 is shooting hot at 900-990 fps with 20 gr pellets. Still new so reg not broke in yet.

rainson fill port.jpg

rainson fill port1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Dairyboy
Thank you for your response. I see on BOODER98 his is brass also. Yes using the foster fitting that came with the rifle. The threads are 10mm on the black piece to the brass fitting. Contacted ARES and he stated he would replace the part " I broke". Told him I have over 150 air rifles and I thought the brass piece was a defective part not to bother I will get my own stainless fitting.

Thank you for your response. I see on BOODER98 his is brass also. Yes using the foster fitting that came with the rifle. The threads are 10mm on the black piece to the brass fitting. Contacted ARES and he stated he would replace the part " I broke". Told him I have over 150 air rifles and I thought the brass piece was a defective part not to bother I will get my own stainless fitting.

i tried the air venturi male qd and it didnt fit the black piece.

but did fit on the end of the foster fitting they sent with the gun.

if you find a foster to fit the black piece let me know please.

Yes, mine is brass. I guess I'm springing for a steel one.

I'm fighting with a leak with it right now; loses about 100 bar overnight. It would be a good time to replace that fitting anyway.

Last edited:
Yes, mine is brass. I guess I'm springing for a steel one.

I'm fighting with a leak with it right now; loses about 100 bar overnight. It would be a good time to replace that fitting anyway.

mine will leak if the tank isnt screwed on tight enough.

cheap strap wrench from harbor freight,
a little snug,and she holds steady.