Airgun Technologies Regulator help..

I have 2 regulators a OEM and a Huma.. With 3 spacers.. I do not have a tester.. How do I adjust the pressure on each? I guess the one pictured is OEM, but not sure about the spacers..
20240131_114658.jpg

20240131_114756 (1).jpg

I was in the same boat with my R10 and the factory regulator after a rebuild. I had no reference at all. I tried installing the reg and loosening the screw under the plenum. With the reg set too low, there is no air getting to the plenum. I then tried turning it up in tiny increments. I couldn't get to a good place with it, so I ordered a Huma and it had tape, as you know, giving indication of set pressure. Problem solved. I still don't know if the factory reg is any good or not, but the Huma is fantastic.
Does your Huma not have a tape on it? Can you just install it and see where your'e at? Call/email Huma for guidance?

I have 2 regulators a OEM and a Huma.. With 3 spacers.. I do not have a tester.. How do I adjust the pressure on each? I guess the one pictured is OEM, but not sure about the spacers..
20240131_114658.jpg

20240131_114756 (1).jpg
For both - Center screw CCW = higher pressure. Put one of them in where it's set and shoot down over a chrono until the speed drops and check the gauge. If it works for what you want you're GTG. If not let air out and start over with 1/8 - 1/4 turns either in or out depending on where you want the reg to be.

Reactions: cosmic