• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Reticle cheat sheet where's yours

Quarterback wrist band to the rescue.
Screenshot_20211024-183836.1635115238.png

That is pretty cool.

Not bad for 12 bucks! Best thing is every hour I take my phone out and sync weather with local weather station and the cheat sheet automatically updates!!! When hunting started say 6am and by 10am the longer shots all will change by more than a couple of clicks. 

Edit: if there is no cell service I'll look up temp chart the day before and change accordingly. 

If your gun has a flat place right below the scope it’s a really good place, because you can look down with your eye and not remove your cheek then look up right back in the scope. When I did it to this cricket I just hand wrote it on a note card and then used clear tape to seal it, worked for years. This works well whether you dial your scope with a second focal plane or you use holdover with a first focal plane I drew a picture of the radical with my distances next to each cross hairs. 

FAB01C08-B556-4888-AB12-218C7ECB1FC2.1635252008.jpeg