• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sighting in a pair of Canuck owned FX Streamlines!

Big day today ... My pal traded in his basically new springer and now has the same air rifle as myself ..... A brand new FX Streamline in walnut!

The great guys at Airgun Source in Ontario sold us the units and we are now a deadly pest control duo! 

Took only a few minutes and my pal was shooting super accurate groups at 25 meters! My Streamline has been here for just over a month and after several outings quite a number of invasive farm pests have hit the dirt! (mainly starlings, eng sparrows and collared doves) 
1528943981_3736804235b21d56dd87bc7.22019096_IMG_4850.JPG

The old empty barn came in handy to tone down the effects of a heavy breeze today! Light was a tad sketchy but we managed quite well!!!!!!! 

I
1528943823_5529452105b21d4cf9d2e26.22251224_IMG_4848.JPG

Thanks for this great forum ... Happy airgunning

Lucky :)

Heyy Socal!

Indeed we are still waiting for an official letter of permission from our folks.... Might be a long wait, however, so in the mean time we'll just sneak out of the house with our new pea shooters! :D

I was waiting for someone to ask to see our targets.... Yeah, but they are a bit boring at 25 meters .... 5 shots from a bench rest with a Streamline doesn't leave much of a hole in paper.

My pal forgot he had already loaded a pellet today and ran 2 through at power level 2 .... Interestingly 2 holes at exactly the same horizontal level about 3 inches apart... ooops

I said.. check your safety .. if it goes on and off, you've already cocked and loaded. No one ever listens

One thing I must say is pumping his Streamline to 230 bar from basically empty was quite a test for an old guy! But we survived! (Sure am Looking forward to the arrival of the Nomad 4500 portable compressor ) puff puff. Actually I find the worst thing about hand pumping is the strain on the old hands....

BTW... Looking forward to trying out these home made dove decoys ... soon! 
1528956441_6879601235b220619417cb9.51938034_IMG_4785.JPG

"Cranky1"I am really impressed with my streamline, I would suggest a donnyfl ldc if you can in your area. I’ve gotten multiple birds in the same tree because it is so much quieter. The streamline in an amazing gun.
Hey there Cranky1

I think you might be referring to a moderator... Well I would love to be allowed to use one, but up here in Canuckistan they are 100% illegal 

We have some really odd laws here but even without a noise reduction, the Streamline (mine in .22) is fairly quiet. I am shooting nearly all the Starlings on power level 1 and a couple times I have managed a second shot!

"D-RIG"WOW them decoys look fantastic .
https://coloradooutdoorsmag.com/2013/08/26/diy-dove-decoys/ << Here is the link to D I Y Dove dec's (I printed them on a cheap office printer on 8-1/2 X 11 card stock and gave them a few coats of matt spray varish .. stapled them together. To give them a 3-D look, I cut inserts from some scraps of plastic coroplast and glued those strips inside.

Need to get some time and set up a shoot as we have plenty of invasive collared Doves here! 

Cheers

Lucky

1528999075_9112465475b22aca3288290.29647854_Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 10.56.54 AM.png

"LuckyStrike"
"Cranky1"I am really impressed with my streamline, I would suggest a donnyfl ldc if you can in your area. I’ve gotten multiple birds in the same tree because it is so much quieter. The streamline in an amazing gun.
Hey there Cranky1
I think you might be referring to a moderator... Well I would love to be allowed to use one, but up here in Canuckistan they are 100% illegal 
We have some really odd laws here but even without a noise reduction, the Streamline (mine in .22) is fairly quiet. I am shooting nearly all the Starlings on power level 1 and a couple times I have managed a second shot!
Mine is also a 22cal. The gun is pretty quiet on level one, I wish you could have the moderator. Mine shoots 14.3 Gr on 2 really well and the 18.1 on high good out to 100yrds. I usually don’t shoot past that my normal range is 50-75 yards on birds, I’m getting a 25 when phones arrive.