• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Taipan Taipan Vet II Standard..

Jut wondering if anyone has switched the cocking lever from the passenger to drivers side? Most of the time I prefer that way of cocking but it does seems a bit easier with the taipan on the right. Either way has anyone doe it and if so...Was it pretty easy? The instruction manual is very limited for this ting and I actually didn't get one with the rifle so Taipan and to send a link to the pdf.

I've been checking this gun too the last month. any five shot+ groups at 50 plus yrds with slugs.
I have a Taipan veteran 2 tactical 700 in 25 cal. Here is a group at 50 yards with Zans 33 grain slugs 20 shots. The one hole by itself was a sighter.

Taipan25 33 Zans.jpg

Taipan 700 laminate.jpg

Last edited:
Jut wondering if anyone has switched the cocking lever from the passenger to drivers side? Most of the time I prefer that way of cocking but it does seems a bit easier with the taipan on the right. Either way has anyone doe it and if so...Was it pretty easy? The instruction manual is very limited for this ting and I actually didn't get one with the rifle so Taipan and to send a link to the pdf.
Anyone switch the lever over?

I switched the cocking lever from right to left and it wasn't hard at all. Now it doesn't get in the way of my trigger finger.
But I figured something out a while ago and wanted to share about the manufacturer. It appears that ( BULLET PROJECT s.r.o. ) Who's address is used for Taipan is also used for the retailer Balistas in CZ ( That has many videos about the Vet ) But Bullet Project is also listed for Epic airguns and Royal Thunder Airguns.
I'm not sure if it's just a parent company that has part ownership in many companies or in fact the direct mfg and retailer. Balistas does not ship to the USA.
I don't know about whether Royal Thunder is high quality ( I assume they are) But from what Epic owners say that one is and I know for sure the Taipan brand is so well made it's shocking. EDIT: Upon further research Taipan has this language in their catalogue. "Taipan is secured by the Czech company BULLET PROJECT s.r.o" I think this means they are funded or Licensed under BP S.R.O.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retired630
I switched the cocking lever from right to left and it wasn't hard at all. Now it doesn't get in the way of my trigger finger.
But I figured something out a while ago and wanted to share about the manufacturer. It appears that ( BULLET PROJECT s.r.o. ) Who's address is used for Taipan is also used for the retailer Balistas in CZ ( That has many videos about the Vet ) But Bullet Project is also listed for Epic airguns and Royal Thunder Airguns.
I'm not sure if it's just a parent company that has part ownership in many companies or in fact the direct mfg and retailer. Balistas does not ship to the USA.
I don't know about whether Royal Thunder is high quality ( I assume they are) But from what Epic owners say that one is and I know for sure the Taipan brand is so well made it's shocking. EDIT: Upon further research Taipan has this language in their catalogue. "Taipan is secured by the Czech company BULLET PROJECT s.r.o" I think this means they are funded or Licensed under BP S.R.O.
Yes Balistas is already sending