What is your FAVORITE Air Rifle?

I have a Gauntlet .30 on backorder but I think it’s going to be long and heavy. Another one I forgot to mention is the RAWHM1000, I did an iguana hunt in Florida and used a hunting guide and all his gear since I was traveling for work and didn’t have any of my own gear, he has owned lots of FX’s and can afford to run whatever he wants, he has both a full size and micro hunter RAW both topped with Arken scopes, he definitely sold me on the rock solid durability of all his equipment for hard field use with paying clients. I really enjoyed the RAW but I still love how compact bull pups are with comparable barrel length and power. I almost bought a Notos on that trip to do my own hunting but ended up waiting until I got home. The Notos is a fantastic little gun, amazing value for the price, really about my only gripes(that Umarex could EASILY fix) are the lack of folding stock and removable moderator to make it super compact for truck or backpack carry. I’ve made both of those modifications myself but now I’ve spent quite a bit more than the gun itself on modifications it could/should have from the factory for very little extra cost. It’s really a great little gun, stock or modified and tremendous value for the cost. It’s just not quite enough to be my “favorite” but it’s a gun I always recommend to others and one I’ll never let go.