• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat For a Lefty??

Eli

Apr 26, 2015
Ohio
To all you proud owners of the new Wildcat (the ones that actually have their rifle)... how bad would it be for a lefty to shoulder? Is the magazine too far back? 

I'm right handed, but left eye dominate. I shoot rifles left handed and with the bolt in the right hand configuration. I actually prefer the bolt to be in the right hand configuration. 

The Bobcats' bolt handle/receiver appears to be too far back for for a lefty, thus, making the rifle uncomfortable to say the least. With the design of the Wildcat it looks like the only problem I may have is the magazine being in the way where my cheek would rest.

Can someone please shoulder the rifle as a lefty and provide feedback, observations, etc.

Interestingly enough, I am right handed and left eye dominant too. Ill never forget when I was a kid and my dad finally realized it because I got a black eye on my left eye while shooting right handed. crazy. But I still shoot right handed. And i'm 42 now.

My Wildcat arrives Thursday, if you don't have responses by then I'll chime in.