Yong Heng cooling help.....

What I did was put asmaller Box in the larger Box I got a Computer Raidiator Mounted on the smaller bow where the Water can flow uning the larger Pump ( 550 Gal per hour ) it cirulates all the water Most going thu the raidiator the Smaller pumps water from inside the Raidiator ude Antifreeze in Water I hope this makes sence to you
IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

Are you saying that you're not using an anhydrous ammonia circulating copper heat exchanger? Wtf. FIRST, dry ice packed around the pump, build a heat exchanger and place the circulatory lines in between the radiator fins of the head, make sure you have a good seal on it, anhydrous leaks are hard to breathe around. Possibly use a LOX system or liquid nitrogen cooled heat sink powered by an РБМК-1000м reactor so you don't get even one picosecond of power lag.

(It's a $300yh water cooled pump my Brother in pneumo-kinetic marksmanship, as long as it's sub 75ºc (preferably sub 62.5ºc) you're going to be just fine.. two large SCBA cylinders back to back is a little much methinks)
How are you using 2 SCBA tanks per session? If you're pre filling the night before perhaps just adopt the habit of filling one as soon as you get back from shooting, and the other the night before or hours before... maybe get a HP SCUBA steel tank which are way more affordable to fill from whatever your reg pressure or the bottom of your guns power curve is to say 2760-290psi and use the 310 bar tanks to fill from 200-250/300 bar.

My shooting partner and I adopted this method and went from 24 fills per 75ft³ to just over 60 fills total. We fill from 150bar to 200 with the 120ft³ Faber steel tank and from 200-230 with the 74ft³ AV CF310Bar tank. 50 if we fill 150-195 and 195-230. Just an idea. Filling a 310bar tank from. 200-310 is at less effort than from 150-310