1/2-20 unf extension

Anyone know where I could pick up a 1/2-20 female to male extension, I can't seem to find any. One of my rifles I can not add a mod to as it hits the air tube.
I'm in the same boat. You could reach out to Mike at TKO and see if he can make you something or a moderator for the rifle.

What rifle is in question?

I'm in the same boat. You could reach out to Mike at TKO and see if he can make you something or a moderator for the rifle.

What rifle is in question?
Beeman 1357 the crappy shroud that came with it cracked and the threads on the barrel are right above the air tube. Tried sanding down a buck-rail mod but it got to thin and cracked lol can't win on this one.

Beeman 1357 the crappy shroud that came with it cracked and the threads on the barrel are right above the air tube. Tried sanding down a buck-rail mod but it got to thin and cracked lol can't win on this one.
That's exactly what I'm working on, but the 22 model. 1358.

Tko makes a direct moderator for it that clears the tube and fill valve for about 80 bucks.

Thems the brakes. I know, I paid about 150 for mine and it came with some stuff. I actually turned mine into a pump action. It made it way more fun lol.
Yeah I saw the post on that looks fun, I've seen people 3d print a pump action for the fx impact. Surprised no one has produced something similar before.

So temporary fix was to swap barrels for one from the Barra 1100z perfect fit and it's smaller diameter allows a mod to fit. I just need to jimmy something up for the barrel band/picatinny block thing right now the barrel is free floating.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Anyone know where I could pick up a 1/2-20 female to male extension, I can't seem to find any. One of my rifles I can not add a mod to as it hits the air tube.
IMG_4701.jpeg

Measure the diameter of your barrel! At the tip! Use micrometer!

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1