N/A 10 Meter Air Pistol Question

I like to shoot at 10 M targets offhand and have no issue with my sight picture when using a red dot, but iron sights give me trouble. The reason is my rear sight does not come up high enough, and my front post is not low enough for me to have a POA below the black bull with a 6 o'clock hold. Of course, using a front post and trying to aim on the center of the bullseye does not work because I can't see the front sight against the black background.

These are not target pistols and their elevation range is broad enough for other shooting where the distance from a 6 o'clock hold and the desired POI is not so large. My question is whether pistols designed for 10M have special sights that have a lot of elevation, or am I missing something?

First, I am just a basement shooter with zero 10M pistol talent, just some anecdotal experience getting set up. I have a Crosman 1701P. That gun comes without a rear sight. My options were to get an LPA MIM sight or a Williams target sight. Both are good, neither is cheap. But since I could not source the Williams when I needed it I went with the LPA. Turned out that I needed to shave a bit off the front post to get on target in my basement, which is closer to 7M than 10M. It just does not have the range of adjustment the Williams clearly has. Someone else said it best: The LPA is a sporter sight and the Williams is a target sight.
I have Williams sights on two of my rifles and I really like them. I may give the Williams a try on the 1701P, but I really like how compact the LPA is. What pistol(s) are you shooting?