10 Reasons To Own A Crosman 1377 - 1322

My modified 1322. 30 pumps is sweet spot for best accuracy. Forearms like treetrunks lol.

20221222_203010.jpg

Somebody tell me what I am missing. I have two 1377]s. One I found lting beside the road and one I paid $ 25.00 for.
The one I found was converted to a carbine . I pur a four power cross bow scope it. The other one was new so I only took apart and lubed.
Just today I had both out shooting. I can not get either to shoot wel. At 15 yards I would be lucky to hir a beer can 8 out 10 shots.
i tried three different pellets. I then tried differnt pump counts.
My 2240 shoots groups less the size of a dime at this range and I have not done anythimg to it but shoot it.
What is with all the work to not shoot where you want it?
Have a steel breech or plastic?

Is there a secret to getting these things to shoot? I just spent about three hours trying to get mine to shoot.
I have one with a stock and a rifle barrel and scope and on as it came. I would not bet on either hitting a beer can at 15 yards.
They shoot worse than springers and I hate springers.
I am glad I don't have much in them, makes it less painful to see them gone

Has anyone converted one to pcp?

If so which kit did you use? Juice from the $300 kit I've seen isn't going to be worth the squeeze for me but I've seen cheaper kits too.
It would be cheaper to start with a 2240.

I love that stock! I wonder if it would work as a bolt on? I don't need a side folder.
That's a part from buck rail? It's an adapter for pic rail that replaces that cap in the back. Then they have options of butt stock. Believe that one is called minimalist? I've been eyeballing that combo forrrr......bout 6 months🤣

Reactions: mr_nom_noms_
It would be cheaper to start with a 2240.

Aaaand how much per say would I have to be in to make a 2240 into a decent pcp?🤔