10 round magazines for Prod? The answer is YES.

Update on getting the modified mags to work with the Excite Hammers. I haven't tried the Meisterkugelns yet as I ran out.

I ended up doing this tweaking from a Hajimoto video that helped a bit, but I was finding that the head on the Hammers was scraping badly on the bottom of the chamber entrance with lots of distortion. My groups were HUGE through the mag and one hole when fed single shot.

What finally fixed it was taking a bit more off the bottom of the magazine for a floor thickness of 0.108 thick to 0.112". It is a bit floppy in the gun but stays put and feeds way better now. For the Hammers I also needed the tape added on top of the clear cover to match the front to back thickness of the factory 8 round mags. Now that I know what is needed, it only takes a few minutes to convert one.

With the other pellets I tried, this extra work was not needed. Thanks again for posting this information. It is nice to have those extra rounds in the field for only $10 / mag and a bit of my time.

The @Midwest-Elite-Airgun mags work great. They just released one for the Prod:

I also have used @Hajimoto HP mag for the Marauder. Now it looks like he has one for the Prod as well!

I also have used @Hajimoto HP mag for the Marauder. Now it looks like he has one for the Prod as well!