AEA 100 Yard Accuracy from AEA Challenger PRO 30 Cal Long Barrel...

I appreciate all the testing videos that you do, keep it up! Do you think maybe 940 to 960 with those AEA pellets would result in improved accuracy? Also, isn't the Red Panda essentially an AEA, but build to Karma's specs? I'd love to see testing on the Panda.

I appreciate all the testing videos that you do, keep it up! Do you think maybe 940 to 960 with those AEA pellets would result in improved accuracy? Also, isn't the Red Panda essentially an AEA, but build to Karma's specs? I'd love to see testing on the Panda.
Thanks for the support! :)
This video was part 3 of 4. In the part 2 video on this rifle I shoot 5-shot groups at the 860ish fps and they shot really good. I'm sure the 940 to 960 fps would result in very accurate results. I wanted to show the viewers that this rifle and ammo combination seem to break the rules on accuracy for shooting pellets at 1,100 fps.
The Red Panda is made in the same factory that AEA is made. The RP has an AEA backbone. The rifle is the brainchild of Thayne Stewart and DonnyFL (Donny Du). The spec on the rifle are over the top. The rifle with no scope weights 17 pounds. Let me repeat that... 17 pounds out for the box. It has a solid Bull barrel that gives it such great accuracy. I have several videos on this rifles shooting 100 accuracy. I will be shooting it at Pyramyd Cup next week and at EBR in October.

I'm not following you. How does it look like a video game?

I think he is referring to the fact you're aiming on a screen versus through a scope. Honestly I think it's cool as heck having such tech that allows you to sit in a very comfortable position while letting that powerful beast loose.

-Matt

Last edited:
I think he is referring to the fact you're aiming on a screen versus through a scope. Honestly I think it's cool as heck having such tech that allows you to sit in a very comfortable position while letting that powerful beast loose.

-Matt
I get it now. I missed that at first and I now understand the reference to a video game. For the bench rest it works really well for me. It is very limited in that you could do this only on a fixed bench.

Reactions: UDABEGGER
Thanks for the support! :)
This video was part 3 of 4. In the part 2 video on this rifle I shoot 5-shot groups at the 860ish fps and they shot really good. I'm sure the 940 to 960 fps would result in very accurate results. I wanted to show the viewers that this rifle and ammo combination seem to break the rules on accuracy for shooting pellets at 1,100 fps.
The Red Panda is made in the same factory that AEA is made. The RP has an AEA backbone. The rifle is the brainchild of Thayne Stewart and DonnyFL (Donny Du). The spec on the rifle are over the top. The rifle with no scope weights 17 pounds. Let me repeat that... 17 pounds out for the box. It has a solid Bull barrel that gives it such great accuracy. I have several videos on this rifles shooting 100 accuracy. I will be shooting it at Pyramyd Cup next week and at EBR in October.
This is the biggest backstory to Karma airguns that I have seen so far. They should do a proper story on their company.