100 yard benchrest targets.

I’ve been trying to get some from a pyramid air ,Airgun Depot also places on the East Coast , it seems like everywhere is out of stock , however what I did is Google it and couple stores came up I think one of them is target.com and I forgot the name of the other one anyways so I bought 200 targets every piece comes with 6 targets about 5” for 100 yards size competition, I cut them then I get a 3 x 4 piece of cardboard and I staple 25 targets , in the very bottom I put five to sight in, or you can buy them in AOA but they are $4 or 5 dls a sheet plus shipping . Good luck

Reactions: crosman2016
I like this company scroll down to the 100 yd target

Reactions: maxtrouble
I’ve been trying to get some from a pyramid air ,Airgun Depot also places on the East Coast , it seems like everywhere is out of stock , however what I did is Google it and couple stores came up I think one of them is target.com and I forgot the name of the other one anyways so I bought 200 targets every piece comes with 6 targets about 5” for 100 yards size competition, I cut them then I get a 3 x 4 piece of cardboard and I staple 25 targets , in the very bottom I put five to sight in, or you can buy them in AOA but they are $4 or 5 dls a sheet plus shipping . Good luck
Well, your plan works too. Good idea.

I am looking to buy some 100 yard full size benchrest targets. I got some from Pyramyd a while ago but they have been out of stock for a long time. Does anyone know where to find them?
in my link the TQ-4 and TQ_4T are 14x14" the TQ-4T are more costly, they might be thicker in the small bore catagory
" NRA Target Paper or Tagboard,"

I made this 100 yards benchrest target by taping up 6 pieces of A3 prints 👍🙂 Takes a couple of minutes to cut and tape, but very cheap and convenient 👍🙂🎯

IMG_3009.jpeg

I saw some 100 yard EBR targets on New England Airguns website back in January, so i ordered some.
2 months went by and nothing..I sent them an email, and they said it was out of stock
another 2 months ..still nothing . After 6 months, i asked for a refund .. 2 times.
I would not recommend this store for these targets
i use these printable targets and tape them to cardboard
I did the same thing....waiting and waiting and nothing, same excuse, so weird no body has those target.