10m (or any type) Air rifle matches for Adults in the PA/NJ/NY/New England area?

Howdy,

Im new to Air gun (and new here) want to start attending matches. My main interest in 10m, but I'd be open to other types of matches as well.

The issue that Im running into is actually finding matches. Nearly all of the matches I found are JROTC,4-H or Jr. /The ones I have found for adults are national level competitions.

Are their any on the east coast, preferable within the PA/NJ/NY area? I'd be willing to travel around New England, though since I am starting out I want to keep travel costs lower.

Also, are there any Air Rifle ranges/clubs in the same tristate area?

I'd definitely be interested! Where abouts in PA are you? How many shooters do you have now?
The club is in Chester County, PA. It's been awhile since I've asked but as of right now I can think of 2 people and you would be a 3rd. I'll see if ai can drum up some more interest. It wouldn't be super formal but it would at least be close to the real thing

The club is in Chester County, PA. It's been awhile since I've asked but as of right now I can think of 2 people and you would be a 3rd. I'll see if ai can drum up some more interest. It wouldn't be super formal but it would at least be close to the real thing
That's perfect! Im not too far from you. Please keep me in the loop. Let me know if there is anything I can help with

Howdy,

Im new to Air gun (and new here) want to start attending matches. My main interest in 10m, but I'd be open to other types of matches as well.

The issue that Im running into is actually finding matches. Nearly all of the matches I found are JROTC,4-H or Jr. /The ones I have found for adults are national level competitions.

Are their any on the east coast, preferable within the PA/NJ/NY area? I'd be willing to travel around New England, though since I am starting out I want to keep travel costs lower.

Also, are there any Air Rifle ranges/clubs in the same tristate area?
At Palmyra Sportsmens Association , near Hershey PA, we hold various indoor 10 meter air rifle matches for all Classifications of Competitors.

For members we hold a weekly night shoot on our outdoor competition rifle range from 10 yards to 50 yards. On non competition weekends we hold Field Target practice sessions for members from 10 yards to 100 yards where we shoot paper and steel targets.

Check out our website and dm me if you are interested.

I can introduce you to our rifle team coach who can give you the particulars for joining his practice/training sessions.

As a member you will have access 24/7 to our designated indoor precision smallbore/ Air Rife range.

Last edited:
Reactions: dgeesaman
At Palmyra Sportsmens Association , near Hershey PA, we hold various indoor 10 meter air rifle matches for all Classifications of Competitors.

For members we hold a weekly night shoot on our outdoor competition rifle range from 10 yards to 50 yards. On non competition weekends we hold Field Target practice sessions for members from 10 yards to 100 yards where we shoot paper and steel targets.

Check out our website and dm me if you are interested.
I'm definitely interested! Im not sure how to DM on here. Do you folks have an air rifle team?

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested! Im not sure how to DM on here. Do you folks have an air rifle team?
Yes, an official Juniors team and an unofficial "adult" team. Our coach can set you up with the where and when all the matches allowing adults are being held

Scroll down to CONTACT - Erin Gestl

Also check out the indoor smallbore/air rifle range and the outdoor competition rifle range.

To dm - click on your AGN avatar and click the "envelope" icon.

There is Field Target, and do not get the idea FT shooters only have/use FT rigs. 2 in PA , 3 in NY, and if counting all "New England" several more.

Once the "member club" map loads scroll & click down to make it large enough to read.

Also you could at least have fun with a 10m rig at an FT shoot and meet the nicest people who will know all sorts of other shooters and opions for you in your area.

John

Reactions: dgeesaman