• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Tanks 118 cu in Air Tank "Guppy"

Classified Status
SOLD
For sale is this Air Tanks For Sale Guppy. 118 cubic inches, with the second gauge showing air left in the tank. I bought this tank last year and noticed the glycerin was leaking from the main gauge. I ordered a replacement Wika unit from Best fittings in the UK. The tank was manufactured 04/ 2016 and therefore has 8 years of it's 15 year service life left. It has never been hydro tested ( meaning nobody has tried to stretch it .) If you must buy your compressed air commercially, it would need a hydro certification. To comply with DOT regulations, the tank will be emptied before shipment. I am offering this sale 3 ways; 1. the tank only......no hose, 2 the tank with a microbore hose with female foster fittings at each end, and 3. the tank, hose, and the Case Logic case that fits like a glove and protects the tank. Tank only.........$300.....................Tank+ Hose.........$325...............the whole shebang, tank,hose, padded case $360. Prices include insured ground shipping with insurance and tracking to the conus. Not interested in trades or offers at this time. Please deal by pm. Thanks for looking. Herb
KIMG3438.JPG

KIMG3439.JPG

KIMG3440.JPG

KIMG3441.JPG
KIMG3442.JPG

KIMG3443.JPG

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1