12° Umarex Trevox Testing

Still breaking this thing in. But it's pretty snappy so far! Even in this chilly weather🤪🤙
Ten yard off hand
[A page from pyramydair.com magazine] literally 🤌 recycling....and they could print at least 1 cool target in it to be nice?...hint hint pyramid!?

20221116_105552.jpg

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
never happen , they want you to order the supply's
Lol.. its funny i was looking at a gun in a unboxing thing and the foam had cutouts for a tripod thing , a pellet tin and a spot tor somthing else ( the guns add on sights for one).

When first released or early that stuff came with the gun in the box then the tripod thing and pellets were removed then the rest . Even the guns add on iron sights were removed. But the gun never got lower priced ...lol bit the foam with all the cutouts still remained and printed on the box sight option was still highlighted .

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Lol.. its funny i was looking at a gun in a unboxing thing and the foam had cutouts for a tripod thing , a pellet tin and a spot tor somthing else ( the guns add on sights for one).

When first released or early that stuff came with the gun in the box then the tripod thing and pellets were removed then the rest . Even the guns add on iron sights were removed. But the gun never got lower priced ...lol bit the foam with all the cutouts still remained and printed on the box sight option was still highlighted .
I was thinking the other direction as in adding cutouts and filling those spots with the tin and paper targets cost's

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1