Sorry, but this thread is hilarious. As a 56 year old straight, married male, it’s shocking what this world is turning into.
Community's look out for eachother and I'd fo the same for anyone in here... you clearly haven't seen hanging trees history in the past years... they've made podcasts and articles about him, he's even gotten restraining orders

Community's look out for eachother and I'd fo the same for anyone in here... you clearly haven't seen hanging trees history in the past years... they've made podcasts and articles about him, he's even gotten restraining orders
not only have I never heard of 'ol Hung Tree, I couldn't possibly care less. If you ever wing up needing help with actual GROWN UP problems, I'm 100% here for you. But, if you want to cry about a spitball fight, I got nothing.

not only have I never heard of 'ol Hung Tree, I couldn't possibly care less. If you ever wing up needing help with actual GROWN UP problems, I'm 100% here for you. But, if you want to cry about a spitball fight, I got nothing.
I could care less about what they say about me... the problem is he is sending hate crowds after fx bud

I can’t stop laughing. Picturing a hate crowd of keyboard jockey geeks and someone who’s put themself in some kind of situation to actually fear them. Thank god a millennial never had to endure a true hate crowd when you possibly wind up dead. I can’t believe where we are headed as people. Good grief.