If it was just harassing me I wouldn't mind but he is targeting brands I use and that's not acceptable in my book
🤔if you worry and fret over it...they win...
Just try to forget it and move on with life; let karma work her magic. You will sleep/feel better the latter way🎩🤙

Reactions: Wordplay341
My instagram and the airgun community is being targeted by hanging_tree_redacted_ on instagram and who knows where else. please go report there account for harrassment for they fail to understand our community and how we do stuff
First off. You have provided zero context. Second, calling for users of any site to go to another site and try and ban someone seems like a bad start from the get go. If someone is acting in poor form or is doing bad things, the community will go ahead and act accordingly without a call to action. It turns out when you treat people right and act ethically, people will tend to want to deal with you. If you are acting poorly, people won't.

Out of curiosity I looked briefly on the profile but didn't see anything as an attack, unless I missed it? I tend to avoid drama because I'm too busy for it but when I saw this post I was thinking there would be something so, so egregious that surely it would merit looking.

Cheers,
Atlas Airguns

Reactions: Asbestos
First off. You have provided zero context. Second, calling for users of any site to go to another site and try and ban someone seems like a bad start from the get go. If someone is acting in poor form or is doing bad things, the community will go ahead and act accordingly without a call to action. It turns out when you treat people right and act ethically, people will tend to want to deal with you. If you are acting poorly, people won't.

Out of curiosity I looked briefly on the profile but didn't see anything as an attack, unless I missed it? I tend to avoid drama because I'm too busy for it but when I saw this post I was thinking there would be something so, so egregious that surely it would merit looking.

Cheers,
Atlas Airguns
Check their story, this account is notorious for attacking influencers and twisting there words. They had a previous account with 50,000 followers that got banned. He sends followers to comment hate on the user and their brands, you can already see them attacking USA fx instagram. His instagram account is solely for harassing what he believes is wrong no matter the context. It would be best just to ban his new profile to prevent anymore harassment to other people. He's gone as far as some influencers had to put a restraining order on him

Check their story, this account is notorious for attacking influencers and twisting there words. They had a previous account with 50,000 followers that got banned. He sends followers to comment hate on the user and their brands, you can already see them attacking USA fx instagram. His instagram account is solely for harassing what he believes is wrong no matter the context. It would be best just to ban his new profile to prevent anymore harassment to other people. He's gone as far as some influencers had to put a restraining order on him
Well never heard of him. Okay, so you want him banned because he is critical of airgun influencers? Sometimes criticisms are directed at a person/company for invalid reasons and sometimes for valid ones. But calling for a targeted campaign against one influencer who you claim makes targeted campaigns against other influencers just sounds like you're° asking people to partake in the very thing he is doing. See what I mean?

If you make content, best to have tough skin. That is all I got on this one.

Shoot straight everyone!
-Atlas

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole idea of an “influencer” is ludicrous and sad.
THIS^^^^
Sorry, but this thread is hilarious. As a 56 year old straight, married male, it’s shocking what this world is turning into.
And THIS^^^^^

My summation of this situation is mirrored by the above comments.
Thank you gentlemen!

Reactions: Asbestos