• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle 1720T in Rapid 70 Bullpup Stock

Classified Status
SOLD

mackeral5

Dec 24, 2018
AL, United States
Please read entire ad prior to expressing interest or asking questions.

$375 shipped to lower 48 Paypal F&F or you pay the fees. Not interested in trades at this time....reasonable offers considered.

This one has been just sitting collecting dust, time to let someone else enjoy it.

1720t converted to accept .177 Mrod magazines, with the bottoms clearanced, much like the old skool method of converting a Prod to .177, prior to CARM and others making Prod mags in .177. The mag slot is sized for Mrod mag thickness, not Prod....it will include a few 12 shot magazines from an Umarex Origin, which fit perfectly.

gun will ship with what is seen here:

9dd472j.png

It is regulated with a Huma reg and the longer plenum offered by huma, with a reg setting around 110 bar IIRC. The valve has a peek poppet with 2mm stem and a cobra chamber. Hammer is an all peek lightweight hammer. This yields a very crisp, muted shot cycle. Currently tuned for in the neighborhood of 35-40 shots of JSB 10.3gr at 750fps. It is very accurate at this tune and ammo, 5 shot groups at 50 yards are very easy to keep under 1.5-2", even as small as an inch if the shooter does their part. A slight increase in HST will put velocity in the 775fps range.

The Rapid 70 stock kit has been modified to accept AK47 style or AR15 style grips. The stock accepts an AK47 pistol grip nut, as pictured an adapter is used to accept AR15 grips. IIRC it has a Hogue rubber grip. A shotgun rubber recoil pad was used to improve the ergonomics as I found the Rapid 70 kit to be very challenging to shoot as-delivered. However these mods are fully reversible to OEM Rapid-70 form. The Rapid-70 pistol grip and buttplate will be shipped with the gun.

The shroud end cap was replaced with a 1/2-20 threaded adapter.

Note the magazine slot was cut using an end mill in a drill press with cross slide vise. It is not perfect, but it is not rough either. Raw aluminum was painted over with a sharpie to knock off the shiny. Magazines are fully retained and do not fall out when cocking.

Please note I am not a professional tuner nor is my valve/hammer a work of art. However they are fully functional. Valves are fairly inexpensive if you want to convert back to an OEM valve. I am including the OEM hammer/striker assembly. IMO, unless you are wanting to turn the 1720t into a powerhouse, I would recommend sticking with the gun in its current state, it works quite well as configured.

I have tried to be as transparent as possible with the details of this gun. I do not recommend this gun being purchased by anyone who is not experienced at assembling/disassembling their own guns and replacing o-rings, etc. The Rapid 70 bullpup kit requires a bit of skill to take apart and put back together.

Feel free to reach out with questions.

Here are some misc pics.

TdD0jQV.png

5YFNcP0.png

4wYCRvV.png

srXU5pK.png

IagOJ7N.png

TdD0jQV.png

Single shot tray can be installed if wanting to shoot without magazines.

X12oLeI.png

rEvId4f.png

NtDSs23.png

A target shot from a full fill. Each group represents a full magazine, except for the bottom right 3 shots after falling off reg... Shot from 50 yards.

hJBHfsl.png

Reactions: Loopster