1720T thread!

Hey PG, how much work was it to fit that stock?
I bought a Prod today, located a trigger pack and a stock.

I usually don’t get along with wood working, but I could find a way.

Maybe Mackeral wants to part with his spare?
Kurt, I have a QB stock all read to go, PM Me if you are interested in purchasing it and or need help modding your stock if its a QB stock.

Reactions: Struckat
Bit the bullet and ordered a Huma reg. Realized if I sold this gun I'd regret it, so...

Still not super jazzed about losing the tank gauge, but that's ok. Hope I don't bugger up the install :)
You don't have to give up your tank gauge :)
PSI_4_.jpg

You'll need to remove the OEM fill nipple and replace it with a right angle tee adapter. I use this one from Mcmaster:
Assemble like this (You'll reuse the gauge you removed for your Huma:
PSI_1.JPG

You'll also want to replace the OEM fill nipple with one that has a self contained check valve. This is the OEM:
fillnipplecrosman.JPG

You' want one like at the below link as there is no longer a back stop for the OEM check valve when using the tee adapter:
(I also found some cheaper ones one ebay)

It sucks not being able to monitor the PSI in the tube. This is great solution that has worked perfect for me.

You don't have to give up your tank gauge :)
View attachment 325022
You'll need to remove the OEM fill nipple and replace it with a right angle tee adapter. I use this one from Mcmaster:
Assemble like this (You'll reuse the gauge you removed for your Huma:
View attachment 325024
You'll also want to replace the OEM fill nipple with one that has a self contained check valve. This is the OEM:
View attachment 325026
You' want one like at the below link as there is no longer a back stop for the OEM check valve when using the tee adapter:
(I also found some cheaper ones one ebay)

It sucks not being able to monitor the PSI in the tube. This is great solution that has worked perfect for me.
Wow! Thank you so much. Simple, sensible all of it. Appreciate it!

Reactions: ThomasT
When the fever hits, it can be bad. I love my 1701 and 1720, I couldn’t not have the 2220 Prod, right?

A used one showed here yesterday. Nothin fancy, but last touched by Motörhead.
Runs a little over 19fpe with FTT 14.66 for about 16 shots. It came with a TKO, it is as quiet as my 1720, but I can’t hear anyway.
In my world this is big medicine in a small package.

The bunnies were out again this morning taunting me and the Buckdog.
I can assure they will not be eating my garden this year.

First mod complete.. Took about an hour total, mostly getting the nerve to take the first cut. :) Breaking in my new hobby milling machine.

Next will be some sort of stock to turn it into a carbine. I already have an RAI AR style stock and I like the minimalist look , but I am thinking a nice wood stock for something different.

IMG_0542.jpeg