• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle .177 Daystate Huntsman Regal (unregulated) $750

Classified Status
SOLD
.177 Daystate Huntsman Regal (unregulated) with right hand stock . Comes with moderator, one sling stud on the front, one magazine, single shot tray, original manual and paperwork. Excellent condition. Beautiful stock. It may have some pressure marks, although I don't see any. I can see two small pinhole size marks near the air fill cap, and one scratch on the underside of the moderator (doesn't show unless you turn the rifle over).

I believe that I'm the second owner. I bought this on a whim. I already had the regulated version. I haven't shot it much, but it seems to shoot accurately and consistently. The last owner claimed that he shot feathered pests at 70 yards with it. That's beyond by ability. I shot the targets below this afternoon at 40 yards. Not great, but not bad for an old guy a cheapo scope (not included). 🥸 I'm sure you can do better.

$750 shipped within CONUS. PayPal Friends & Family. No trades at this time. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1027.jpeg

IMG_1025.jpeg
IMG_1028.jpeg

IMG_1030.jpeg

IMG_1026.jpeg