• *The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

177 Gamo Coyote

Hi
Where I can find a moderator/suppressor and a regulator for my 177 Gamo Coyote
Hi bud try looking at bsa Buccaneer its basically the same gun if you have no joy looking under gamo.
Huma and lane do a in tube reg for the coyote.
I put a hugget on mine it shot all over the place.
Most threaded silencers will fit just match the thread size of your barrel .
There are so many types out there just choose what suits you.

Reactions: Elblondie
Well no expert but .. thetes 2 barrel types. One more sold eu is a normal stright barrel then the one sold in the usa is the whisper barrel .

Now cant say if or how easy the whisper fusion baffled moderator is to remove or even really threaded . Gamos funny about there usa sold stuff vs there eu stuff. Real funny

If yours is the whisper you may fing this out

Reactions: Elblondie
Hi bud try looking at bsa Buccaneer its basically the same gun if you have no joy looking under gamo.
Huma and lane do a in tube reg for the coyote.
I put a hugget on mine it shot all over the place.
Most threaded silencers will fit just match the thread size of your barrel .
There are so many types out there just choose what suits you.
Thanks buddy!

Well no expert but .. thetes 2 barrel types. One more sold eu is a normal stright barrel then the one sold in the usa is the whisper barrel .

Now cant say if or how easy the whisper fusion baffled moderator is to remove or even really threaded . Gamos funny about there usa sold stuff vs there eu stuff. Real funny

If yours is the whisper you may fing this out

Thanks buddy!