1hr with the notos

An hour of walking with the notos and looking through the trees resulting in 21 iguanas, recovered 20 shooting polymags at 735fps average

20240828_132135.jpg

20240828_134516.jpg

Very cool! I’ve had a lot of squirrels but not one agama since I received my Atomic.

Do you have a modded Notos? I can’t remember
Not yet! The Huben block just arrived today along with the mags firewalker sells. Sadly they don't fit the polymags so I will have to return my order of polymags but the fx atomics edge them out in accuracy so I will shoot those instead. I've seen plenty of Agamas in Miami but not nearly as many up here in the West palm-boynton area

Reactions: Bandito
I'm looking after this gun a lot. Seems a great gun for iguana hunting.

Great shooting
It's definitely working extremely well as it is. The last picture showing the notice of the 2 iguanas.I shot those iguanas at about twenty five twenty seven yards and the atomic pellets did not exit the body. The larger iguana was a head shot ans the bottom one was a vital spine to heart shot.

Reactions: Bandito
Its awesome the way you are putting that Notos to work/use…🙏 The new clients must be thrilled at your results… Kudos to you.
Thank you for the kind words. We will have to see what they say at the end of these 10 hours. We are currently removing moving these iguanas from public parks. I finally decided to get a notos just because of the low power, I figured it would be a good close quarter gun fir locations where I am surrounded by condos. And honestly I am liking this a lot more than I thought I would. I originally wanted to convert it to a bottle. For more shots and potentially more power. But honestly, this power level is just fine shooting atomics at 742, I may look to bump it up to 780-790fps but no more. I really just want that extra shot count.

Freakin' dinosaurs! Looks like you were there to chew gum and kick ass.
Love it lol, I'm always looking for iguana ass to kick and this notos fits the bill for close quarters.

I was looking for a .22 for the back yard and I think the notos is it. Looks accurate and for back yard plinking I think would be perfect for me. This video and your posts kinda sold me on it I think. My Vulcan 3 is just way too much for that purpose
It will be more than plenty, just keep in mind that it's not going to hold a handle to your vulcan in terms of quality.

There are also 2 separate ways you can mod this, using either a block with a bottle or the stackable plenum and getting the fx kit which will keep it sleek but give you more shots and power.

Very cool! I’ve had a lot of squirrels but not one agama since I received my Atomic.

Do you have a modded Notos? I can’t remember
She is fully moded now, and I built another for my buddy/coworker.

Mine is the bottle with the stock barrel and his is the fx barrel kit with the @88turbocoupe parts

20240910_203751.jpg

20240913_103703.jpg