1hr with the notos

Interesting plenum setup . Both are smooth ...
Thanks! I like the sleekness of the airtube with plenums but I prefer the shot count and balance that the bottle setup offers.

The balance is in the middle closer to the trigger on the bottle setup. Whereas the plenum set up wants to tip forward due to length. Both are great though!

Damnit...after reading about all these mods to the gun now I'm thinking I know how I am and I'll probably want to mod it myself and turn it into something other than the awesome compact it is sooooo...maybe I'll just get the Zelos lol
and just leave it as is and enjoy shooting it
The big difference between the 2 is weight and power.

I got the notos solely to have a small lightweight cheap gun that can get me lots of shots modified that isn't heavy.

From what I have read a Zelos bottle conversion weighs about 9.3-10lbs depending on the scope.

My notos weighs in at under 8lbs and I get well over 100 shots with my 360cc bottle

Reactions: ZekeZX10
Well damnit, I picked up a Notos! Gotta say this little thing is fun as hell. I got it specifically for back yard (max distance in my back yard is 25 yards) shooting and it is quiet, accurate, pretty awesome little thing. Was shooting (stock no tune) 14.35 grain @ average 757.5 fps. and it was shooting awesome, dime size at 25 yards. I saw a vid by Ted Holdover and he tested like 30 different pellets and slugs and best performing overall was the NSA .217 23gn slug which I also got and they were one hole groups at 25yds and consistent as hell...under 1.3 fps deviation!! For my purposes (strictly backyard) it's more than enough. If I ever feel like taking it out to the field I'll probable start modding it and get it up 900+ so I'll be back asking questions about modding this little thing lol .217 gn chrono Notos.png

Last edited:
Well damnit, I picked up a Notos! Gotta say this little thing is fun as hell. I got it specifically for back yard (max distance in my back yard is 25 yards) shooting and it is quiet, accurate, pretty awesome little thing. Was shooting (stock no tune) 14.35 grain @ average 757.5 fps. and it was shooting awesome, dime size at 25 yards. I saw a vid by Ted Holdover and he tested like 30 different pellets and slugs and best performing overall was the NSA .217 23gn slug which I also got and they were one hole groups at 25yds and consistent as hell...under 1.3 fps deviation!! For my purposes (strictly backyard) it's more than enough. If I ever feel like taking it out to the field I'll probable start modding it and get it up 900+ so I'll be back asking questions about modding this little thing lol View attachment 497306
Fantastic!