• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

2 NF Br np-r2 scopes 8-32x56/12-42x56 for your custom RAWHM1000x

Classified Status
NLA

Keahi

Sep 12, 2020
Virginia, United States
I gotta know haha. I have 2 complete, excellent 100% function NightForce Brenchrest scopes. Both have my favorite NF reticle NP-R2, 30mm tube, Screw on lense covers, turret caps, sunshade. I have one set of NF pic rings also. The 8-32x56 has box the 12-42x56 does not. Both have handling wear from kicking so much butt here but NO marring, scrapes, dents etc..knobs and covers show the most. No ring mars but some ghost ring marks, from winning, in finish I have some cash, more items and if the right gun (?!). to me this is over 2K here to offer in both scopes. Please understand I am not a Competition air gunner just avid fanatical fan of the tech and sport…when I say winning and kicking butt I mean helping me reach out to popping 9mm brass, spent shotgun shells, corks and 1/3 street chalk out past 120-175yds w all my guns that can outshoot me.
Now WTH am I looking for?! PreAF and 357 tuned for power w accuracy preferred but open to others, chassis w cerakote, custom stocks, Thumbhole LR/T Red/Blue/Yellow.., multiple barrels…I dunno what’s being hidden, forgotten and out here..new models welcome just not preferred no offense. As far as other makes and models please let me know just understand I gotta itch I need to scratch or I’m gonna go crazy-ier. Soooo lessgo and see what we can do here. Could be tempted by good NV/Thermal scope…a fellow member mention in a talk I’m like the airgun circus geek, I like it haha. Maybe a kooky idea that gets no traction but then I can say I tried and move on. To me People matter more than toys so let’s see what we can continue to build and grow our adoptive family here…thank you Micheal and staff for sure!! 12-42x56 pics if needed. ** any custom WARs considered always**

Keahi

586A6FF2-C551-4A91-85D5-4BF3C303E685.jpeg

D53106E7-483A-4B47-803A-5D646093BAED.jpeg

1389E795-874E-4ED6-97D4-32CB74F29535.jpeg