• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

2 of my favorite accessories!

The EDgun EazyFill and the Saber Tactical valve.
IMG_4442.jpeg

Lets see your favorite accessories!

The EDgun EazyFill and the Saber Tactical valve.
View attachment 464065

Lets see your favorite accessories!
I think i saw some bad reviews for the edgun fill valve that spooked me in the past... any issues with yours? I love the idea of having a trigger valve for filling smaller guns. So far my favorite accessories have been a compressor and a bottle... I was hand pumping a Benjamin bulldog before those two!

I think i saw some bad reviews for the edgun fill valve that spooked me in the past... any issues with yours? I love the idea of having a trigger valve for filling smaller guns. So far my favorite accessories have been a compressor and a bottle... I was hand pumping a Benjamin bulldog before those two!
The main issue i have with the Eazyfill is that it has a 300 bar maximum pressure. If you are filling your tanks to 4500 psi..it will leak air until it goes below 300 bar. Not a problem with most rifles, but if you wanted to fill your rifle to 300 bar+ , this will not do it. I do not know if you can change the burst disk to a higher bar rating??

my favorite accessory has to be my Pellcans
purchased these years ago when they first came out for sale. Back then, it came in a couple of sizes and variety of colors.
i will use the piece of foam that comes in pellet tins and put them on the top lid of the pellcan and spray it with lubricant to coat the pellets/slugs
IMG_0072.jpeg