• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

.20 Caliber JSAR Raptor barrel kit

Classified Status
SOLD

Franklink

Sep 3, 2017
AZ, United States
16mm od LW barrel

22 inches long (including thimble)

Custom machined with thimble to allow indexing of barrel.

sale includes .20 probe, thimble, and barrel

1/2-20 unf threaded at muzzle

crown.jpg

jsar barrel length.jpg

thimble.jpg

Exceptionally accurate barrel, hung onto it when sold the Raptor because I wanted it machined for a different gun.

Vids of testing with this exact barrel….

High water mark from when I was shooting it…
nickle.jpg

no nickle.jpg

This one WILL impress.

Just looking at it and realized that there's a full 18 inches of barrel there if a guy was to just chop off the stepped down version and could then drop it into a USFT or a Thomas (something that takes a 16mm OD barrel). And the muzzle end is already threaded for 1/2x20 for adding a moderator.

Barrel laid on top of my USFT.... If I was to do what I just suggested, it'd cut over 3 inches off the overall length, and I'd have a nearly silent gun again, instead of the compromise that is the short little hugget on the current .177 barrel......Man o man, if the .177 barrel wasn't so good, I'd be going this route......Just an idea.
usft.jpg

$175 shipped.

Paypal F&F

Deal by PM

Last edited: