.20 Condor pesting video (s)

I've been playing with a Condor since late July, just couldnt resist their 4th of July sale.

Late yesterday evening I decided to put the PARD on it to see how it would work for getting some pesting footage. The PARD has been on 3 or 4 different guns, never quite finding a perfect fit, mostly b/c I usually use my guns for field target matches and need what a traditional scope offers over what an electronic scope can do. I don't know that the Condor will ever end up getting shot in an FT match, so this PARD might be just the ticket for it. Certainly is convenient to have the laser rangefinder built in when pesting. And recording was made pretty easy as well.

I am fully aware that my editing stinks. Even this pretty crude video took more time to edit than the shooting that went into it. I don't want to be a youtuber, just made this for fun.

All the shots are from one fill on the Condor, it gets about 40 shots/fill.

Furthest in the video was 119 yards (last one), pretty stiff winds.

I included misses and hits.

Last edited:
I've been playing with a Condor since late July, just couldnt resist their 4th of July sale.

Late yesterday evening I decided to put the PARD on it to see how it would work for getting some pesting footage. The PARD has been on 3 or 4 different guns, never quite finding a perfect fit, mostly b/c I usually use my guns for field target matches and need what a traditional scope offers over what an electronic scope can do. I don't know that the Condor will ever end up getting shot in an FT match, so this PARD might be just the ticket for it. Certainly is convenient to have the laser rangefinder built in when pesting. And recording was made pretty easy as well.

I am fully aware that my editing stinks. Even this pretty crude video took more time to edit than the shooting that went into it. I don't want to be a youtuber, just made this for fun.

All the shots are from one fill on the Condor, it gets about 40 shots/fill.

Furthest in the video was 119 yards (last one), pretty stiff winds.

I included misses and hits.

Nuthin better than a Powerful Rifle and a "Target Rich Environment"! Good shootin!

Reactions: Bandito
Very nice shooting. Target rich is an understatement. What area were you hunting? Obviously doesn’t need to be exact. Right in there with iguanas and wild hogs.

Very target rich environment!

They run rampant in the irrigated fields, but really struggle to survive out away from the irrigation system where it's much more arid.

Did not watch the vid but that father's day deal has worked out good for ya . 👍

Yeah it has been good. Solid performance for only $400.

I have been very pleasantly surprised by the Condor. Much more accurate than I expected, and a better trigger than I expected.

I don't even mind the non-regulated, in fact, with such a low fill/refill pressure I haven't had to run my compressors for weeks.

Bout the only thing I can fault it for is the length.

Sure was heck on the prairie dogs yesterday morning.

Had about an hour this morning before work...

Same gun, same pellets, less wind.

Really loving the PARD for this use. Ive had the PARD 6-8 months and just couldn't find a situation where I was willing to give up a good traditional scope, til now.
Pretty dang sweet to to have the rangefinder, ballistics app, and recording all in one device.

Does the reticle have hash marks on the horizontal axis, to aid in windage adjustment, or are they just not visible in the video?

There are six different reticle options, and can be changed via the scopes electronic menu. I can't remember right now if one of those six has more of a Christmas tree. I typically don't prefer that type of reticle and settled on this option as my preferred.

Next time I've got the gun out I'll cycle through the reticle options and report back with more certainty.