9.3mil = 32moa

Screenshot_20240912_202131_Strelok Pro.jpg

@Poke
This may work for you

Seems to be available here:

Currently out of stock on Amazon

Hope this helps Edward

Last edited:
20 mao doesn't help much with my TEXAN. Im usually 60-100 moa to optically center .. Adjustable moa scope rings pretty cheap...For airguns i use all adjustable scope base or adjustable rings or i wanna pull my hair out...
@RM.510bigbore I am still pretty new to ALL of this. I crossbow and rifle hunted for the last 10 years. I would just sight in, go to the woods, take a shot! It was not till I got into air gunning that I went down the rabbit hole of learning everything that I could to try to understand air guns, scopes, reticals, holdovers, air capacities, tanks, tuning, and the list goes on!!! Not really a 100% sure how much 20 MOA is. I currently have a UTG cantilever mount with an Arken optic scope on it. Every scope I have had on it I simply shimmed the back ring to give me more elevation. Not sure how much, but it always seems to be enough! I sighted in with my new scope from Arken yesterday at 50 yds. At 100 yds I held over on the two on my reticle and hit my 8-in gong Target multiple times back to back with 350g HPBT Zan's, if it's getting the job done like like that should I leave the shims and cancel the order that I place for an Arken cantilever with 20 MOA that will not be delivered for 4 to 6 weeks?

Screenshot_20240917_192518_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: RM.510bigbore