20% off Ammo Sale | NSA

We are running a sale on all airgun ammunition. 20% off until end of May. We do not run sales often so stocked up while the savings are here. Summer is upon us and time to get out and shoot!

Use code GET 20% and receive 20% off your order. No minimum order required.

1715870911622.png

Last edited:
Thank you for all your support. Many emails thanking us that we had a great sale and making it a bit easier during such a high priced market on everything. After all these emails we decided to extend the sale through June to help keep you shooting. Happy shooting and get out there!!!

Being new to the sport, do the slugs fit in a Magazine? Or do they need to be loaded singularly?
Thanks.
Some of the slugs fit in some of the mags lol. You have to find out how long a projectile can fit in your specific mags, and Nielsen is great about listing the length of each slug on their website. You really only run into issues with the really heavy for caliber long slugs, and often times you can also single feed the slugs if they dont fit a mag.

Some of the slugs fit in some of the mags lol. You have to find out how long a projectile can fit in your specific mags, and Nielsen is great about listing the length of each slug on their website. You really only run into issues with the really heavy for caliber long slugs, and often times you can also single feed the slugs if they dont fit a mag.
Thanks for that. It is the single Loading that worries Me. I have large Hands, and the JTS has a very narrow slot to try and put pellets into. It would not be so bad if I could find a Shot Tray. As of yet, I have found none.

Thanks for that. It is the single Loading that worries Me. I have large Hands, and the JTS has a very narrow slot to try and put pellets into. It would not be so bad if I could find a Shot Tray. As of yet, I have found none.
Assuming you have a 22Cal here is a quick comparison of a 17.5g Nielsen, 15.89 JSB Hades, and a 21.14g HN Barracuda. The cute little 17.5g is awesome for medium powered setups and allows you to stabilize with a decent fps. But some mags dont like them since they are kinda boxy, although several brands of rifle I have feed perfectly. Nielsen also makes a cool 20.2g that is supposed to be amazing too (little longer so should feed perfect in most mags); but I have enjoyed the smaller slugs so much I havent needed to try them yet. I used the 17.5g to smash a skunk that had been spraying my dog for years and my wife immediately approved of all the money I spent on airguns. 😎👍

OfCEg5Th.jpeg

Assuming you have a 22Cal here is a quick comparison of a 17.5g Nielsen, 15.89 JSB Hades, and a 21.14g HN Barracuda. The cute little 17.5g is awesome for medium powered setups and allows you to stabilize with a decent fps. But some mags dont like them since they are kinda boxy, although several brands of rifle I have feed perfectly. Nielsen also makes a cool 20.2g that is supposed to be amazing too (little longer so should feed perfect in most mags); but I have enjoyed the smaller slugs so much I havent needed to try them yet. I used the 17.5g to smash a skunk that had been spraying my dog for years and my wife immediately approved of all the money I spent on airguns. 😎👍

OfCEg5Th.jpeg
Great Info! Thanks a bunch!