• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle 2018 Huben With TJ 222 Barrel conversion By Krazycool.com

Classified Status
SOLD

Ydunn.223

Jun 25, 2019
AZ
Up for sale is my 2018 Huben with a TJ 222 Barrel work done by Kelly at Krazycool airguns
this gun likes to shoot the MP Bullet the best and would probably like the NSA Huben bullet also
it has a 2016 magazine installed and I think that magazine was the best ever done by Huben and
is very accurate in this airgun.

You can see this TJ 222 barrel shooting at 100 yards and it shoots great I hope this link works down below
if not you can PM me with any questions, selling this one because I have another one with a TJ 222 long barrel
scope and rings are not included shipping is free in the USA. The shooting starts about 4:44

Selling for 1,500.00 dollars firm I paid a lot more for this airgun PayPal friends and family is preferred no trades.

IMG_5273.jpg

Last edited: