• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle 2020 Huben K1 .22 $1,150 Shipped

Classified Status
SOLD

Newtopcp

Sep 19, 2021
AZ, United States
I bought this rifle on this forum from CMATERA (great guy btw) about 18 months ago with the intent of using it for pesting/hunting. However, all I have done is some plinking in the backyard. It's too much rifle for casual plinking and I haven't had time for hunting so I have decided to sell it. CMATERA had Kelly at Kraz Cool do some repairs and tuning work on it (I have the documentation). It's in excellent condition (no scratches or damage) and does not leak. The bipod, scope and rings are not included. I have the
IMG_1628.jpg
IMG_1629.jpg
IMG_1632.jpg
IMG_1633 (1).jpg
original box and fill probe.

Pls note price is $1,150 plus PP fees and includes shipping. You can also pick up in person if you are near Phoenix area. This is the first item I have ever sold (only purchased) so I don't have any feedback. You can text or call me at 303-663-5750.