• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

2021 Huben Limited Edition .25

Classified Status
SOLD
Up for grabs is one of my Favorite guns, I know i will kick myself for selling this one.

I got the 10m bug after getting a taste of it so I am listing a couple of guns to raise funds for my new 10m Competition gun.

The 1st up on the block is my beloved Huben K1 2021 Limited Edition in .25 cal
The gun is deadly accurate with both the 25.4gr and the 33.95gr pellets
One twist of the power knob, 1 turn between the 2 pellets and they are equally accurate, just depends on how bad you want to destroy the target.

The Most accurate results come by using the ZAN 33gr/ 2.14g, .253/6.41 cal Slugs with the power wheel set at 22 turns out. ( you want stupid power, you still have 18 more clicks out left on the wheel ! )

The gun is in Excellent condition, no, bumps or bruises, Never been abused, and only shot off the bench .

Gun comes with
Manual
Fill Probe
Complete spare oring kit
DonnyFL Thread adapter
Picatinny lower rail

Packed in the factory box then double boxed for safe travel

The Limited Edition guns Never come up for sale due to rarity
They are different from the standard version, not just the wood stock and carbon wrap tank and barrel. The barrel is a different " Select" barrel for the LE guns.

Asking 1800.00 includes shipping and insurance
Payment via paypal, F&F or add 3.5%
I can also do Credit Card add 3.5%

Scope, Scope Mounts, and Bipod are Not included

I have sold and bought Many guns here on AGN so buy with confidence.
I am open to phone conversations, Face Time if you have an apple device.

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: budfarkus