• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

2022 Republic Of Texas TEXtreme Field Target Rifle & Pistol State Championships announcement

Friends,

It’s time to start orienting Y'all to the first ever Republic Of Texas TEXtreme Field Target State Championships on December 2-4, generously sponsored by Airguns Of Arizona. The TFT State Championships weekend will boast a prize list totaling $1450 in Airguns Of Arizona gift certificates to be distributed across the top four places in the rifle competition, and top three places in the pistol match.

Due to computer issues I've removed the attachment originally in this post containing all pertinent information in a pdf document. However I've been able to rescue the corrected registration form, now attached below.

Please direct all questions to Match Director Ron Robinson at [email protected] or 254-253-1239. Be aware I prefer phone conversations to answer multiple or compound questions. And please support our generous sponsor at https://www.airgunsofarizona.com

Hope to see you the first weekend of December at the 2022 Republic Of Texas TEXtreme Field Target State Championships.

Y'all Come,
Ron & Maggyy

1667429943470.png

View attachment 22 RoT SC Reg.pdf

Last edited:
I for one can't hardly wait to get there!

If you have a rifle that shoots pellets at or above 20 foot pounds and less than 100 then you have all the equipment you need to come and compete. A bucket to sit on and a bipod would also be handy but if you don't have those come anyway, someone will let you use theirs! Remember, the target distance is provided by the match director. You don't need super expensive glass to figure out the range.

The full set of rules is included in AirNgasman's post above.

ALL Y'ALL post pictures of sub MOA groups you shot at 325 yards in gale force winds. Well, bring that sub MOA rifle (and/or air pistol) to Ranchito Robinson and take home all that money that Airguns of Arizona has so graciously provided and remember to spend some money with them! The link to AOA is below:

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com

I will see you the first weekend in December!

Art "Podna" Womack
Team Wolfpack

Coon @ 73 yards with 2" kill zone

81EB2D19-FDDD-4386-A066-9ECCFC178BD1.jpeg

Bear @ 82 yards

6AA7AF6C-5290-4CF0-B05B-F0B62E844ADD.jpeg

Elk @ 99 yards

A152672E-309D-43D5-84C8-9E256BB84349.jpeg

Reactions: Centercut
The registration form attached in my original post erroneously showed the pistol match on Friday. and I'm experiencing computer issues preventing me from posting a corrected attachment of ALL the match information. However I have been able to rescue the corrected registration form itself, now attached below.

Until which time I can outwit the computer gremlin enough to rescue the rest of the information, anyone needing more match information than in the corrected registration form will have to contact me. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Ron

View attachment 22 RoT SC Reg.pdf

Last edited:
I spoke with Ron at The Arlington Sportsman's Club Field Target shoot on Saturday (a COLD one it was).

He has added a lane to the course at his venue to make it even more Textreme! A bear and an ek both at over 97 yards in an area of Ranchito Robinson that is definitely exposed to a south wind! The course is now 54 total shots. He is playing havoc with my statistical analysis!

Y'all come shoot with us. Any air rifle you can hit the ground with and makes less than 100 foot pounds energy, 30 caliber or less is welcome!

Podna