$ 206.99 NOTOS anyone?

You know what’s interesting. You don’t see used Notos for sale
For what they cost it's not worth selling honestly lol. You usually only get 75% of buying price then add shipping on top it's not worth the effort to get maybe $150 in your pocket. But they are definitely worth keeping as bang for buck is just too hard to beat.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
You know what’s interesting. You don’t see used Notos for sale
Even more interesting, is that some airgunners are buying 2 of them.
Keeping one completly original, and modifying the other!
I bet those Snowpeak/Umarex employees are working overtime with the Notos, ... let alone the Zelos and the Max1 !

Is everyone getting free shipping on this site? I thought it was free shipping. But when I check out shipping is $14.95. So if gun is $226- $10 coupon, add $19.71 tax and $14.95 shipping total is $250.78 not worth it imo. Can easily wait for airgun depot or prymaidair discounts and they offer free shipping on $150 and up. Get same or better deal at a airgun dealer vs this firearm dealer. Maybe I will wait for prymaidair discounts and just buy it then with some ammo buy 3 get 4th free deal. I would save more than this site if offering. Just my opinion

OP made it seem like you can get this gun at $206.99 lmao. Clickbait imo. For everyone thinking they can get it at this price, I just add to cart and check out and total you are paying shipped is $250.78

• Wow
Reactions: Airgun Al
Is everyone getting free shipping on this site? I thought it was free shipping. But when I check out shipping is $14.95. So if gun is $226- $10 coupon, add $19.71 tax and $14.95 shipping total is $250.78 not worth it imo. Can easily wait for airgun depot or prymaidair discounts and they offer free shipping on $150 and up. Get same or better deal at a airgun dealer vs this firearm dealer. Maybe I will wait for prymaidair discounts and just buy it then with some ammo buy 3 get 4th free deal. I would save more than this site if offering. Just my opinion

OP made it seem like you can get this gun at $206.99 lmao. Clickbait imo. For everyone thinking they can get it at this price, I just add to cart and check out and total you are paying shipped is $250.78
Free shipping?
Clickbait?
Wow!
LMAO!
Perhaps you should try here, but dont wait too long: https://gunzonedeals.com/product-details?id=721681

For what they cost it's not worth selling honestly lol. You usually only get 75% of buying price then add shipping on top it's not worth the effort to get maybe $150 in your pocket. But they are definitely worth keeping as bang for buck is just too hard to beat.
I see people sell used UTG scope rings …. So 150 even 125 in the pocket is still money …

I don’t think any other bargain pcp airgun has ever rode such a high value to performance to failure ratio.

Maybe the disco but even that gun was more than a Notos back 15 years ago.

There must have been a lot of pp750 surplus !!!

I see people sell used UTG scope rings …. So 150 even 125 in the pocket is still money …

I don’t think any other bargain pcp airgun has ever rode such a high value to performance to failure ratio.

Maybe the disco but even that gun was more than a Notos back 15 years ago.

There must have been a lot of pp750 surplus !!!
That's true I guess. Some don't care but I wouldn't want to be out that much money on a cheap gun. And like you said. There's not really any failures that were hearing about which is impressive for any gun at any price point anymore sadly.

Reactions: Perle