• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

$ 206.99 NOTOS anyone?

For the Notos lovers.

Sounds like a fantastic bargain, never heard of the company before though.
I dont stray too far from Pyramydair, Airguns of Arizona, Utah Air or Midway USA. If any of them had the same sale going on I’d probably snatch up a third one just because it’s such a great value.
My Notos from battlehawkarmory is due in tomorrow.
I'll let you know when it lands.

I have ordered one item previously from Battlehawk Armory, a month or so ago.

Order process was not straightforward - to get a discounted price you had to ask for an email, then follow a link in that email with specific instructions. The process just seemed a little off.

But I proceeded with the order, which then was shipped relatively quickly (couple or 3 days), and the item was received with no issues.

YMMV, but that is my personal experience with Battlehawk Armory.

That is a great price for that gun. I ordered one several months back and got a LE discount but not quite that cheap. I am using mine for pesting and it has been great. I put a bug buster scope on mine and use a SCUBA tank to charge it. I don't care for the magazine that came with it so I use the single load tray.

I carry 12 and 15 shot mags! USA made, next day shipping too! PM me for details.

I have the same setup.