• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

.22/.25 Kral Knigh- Still Available!

Classified Status
SOLD
So I just got a used 22 Crown MK2 which means something needs to go to fund it which is going to be my just over a year old Kral Knight in .22 with the .25 barrel and probes (never used)., Kral bipod, Donny FL FX Moderator, 2 mags and Carm SST, Aeon 8-32-50 target dot scope with throw lever , and extra bottle with kral adapter taken off my Super Jumbo. Kral adapter with quick fill adapter also included (not pictured) Shooting around 32 to 34 FPE in 22. Will ship in the original box and double boxed. Buyer pays shipping prefer PP FF but will take PMO. $750. Great deal on a great setup for you bull pup fans! PM me if interested. For anyone that has wanted to try a a Kral now is your chance don't miss out!

Knight Sale 1.jpeg

Knight Sale 2.jpeg

Last edited: