• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle .22 Benjamim Marauder Field and Target w/ Lothar Walther barrel for a nice springer

Classified Status
SOLD

Sqwirl57

Apr 13, 2020
PA, United States
I have a .22 Marauder that I never use. Filled it two years ago, put it down, haven't touch it since. Tank is still full so no leaks!

Anyway it shoots great and is in nice condition. There are some very noticeable marks in the stock (on the bottom) from where I had a bipod mounted, most of which will be covered if you mount a bipod.

I am looking to trade for a piston gun of sorts. I dont know what I want exactly but am open to hear what you have. 10m guns such as 300S or Diana 75 would be great but so would something more full powered like an HW90 or even an ASP20. Once again though, I'm open to hearing whatever you have.

There is an ATN X Sight Pro Day and Nightvision optic currently mounted to this gun in the pictures. It is NOT included in the trade unless what is being offered justifies the added value.

20231022_104020.jpg
20231022_104003.jpg
20231022_103944.jpg