• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

.22 Caliber AA TX200 MKIII - Like New - Fully Tuned

Classified Status
NLA

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
Periodically, I buy new rifles specifically for the purpose of tuning them to perform exceptionally accurately. It is just a hobby of mine that gets me through the cold winters and takes my mind away from a pressure packed work environment. Then I put them up for sale to clear room for more projects, and to provide shooters opportunities to buy a fully tuned rifle, rather than having to send a new one off, or get frustrated with their first springer experience because of a harsh shot cycle.

Featured is one of those rifles, an absolutely gorgeous AA TX200 MKIII in walnut. I tuned this rifle utilizing a Vortek PG3 HO kit. As I worked with it, I removed approximately two coils of the spring to maximize both the group accuracy and to make the cocking and lock-up exceptionally smooth. This is an incredible shooting rifle - with no buzz or harshness at the shot cycle.

There is one tiny little handling mark shown on the 5th photo, but this rifle is better than one can get out of the box, and other than the testing pellets, has had very few shots through it.

I am offering it for $1,000 without optics, including the Rowan Eng cocking handle, shipped within the continental US. If one were to buy it new, then send it off to have it tuned, have to pay sales tax, the tuning labor, parts, and shipping, the cost would be considerably more. It could be purchased as shown with the Helix Element scope and Sports Match rings for an additional $400, providing even more savings, and having an heirloom rifle ready to go.

PayPal F&F preferred or add 3% for regular PayPal.

1 - Test Target.10.30.22.jpg
2 - Rifle - left side.jpg
3 - Stock - rear.jpg
4 - pistol grip.jpg
5 - handling mark.jpg
6 - Traj chart.jpg

Last edited: