• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

.22 Daystate Pulsar with Heli-board - Gray laminate - Wundergun

Classified Status
SOLD

BH

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia, United States
.22 Daystate Pulsar with Heli-board - Gray laminate - Wundergun

I don’t shoot much anymore and we are about to do work around the house so selling my wundergun to raise funds. Excellent condition .22 Pulsar in gray laminate. Heli-board with 12 power levels for ultimate flexibility. Power range is 5-40FPE with JSB 18's you might get a little more fpe if you go heavier, not sure. Excellent condition, see photos. Electronic trigger is a dream. Loves JSBs. 4 Carm mags and single shot tray. If you want to use the old style Daystate mags you will need to replace the actuator pin - they are like $10 from AOA. New style Daystate mags and the Carm mags do not use it. Hard case comes with, it is missing one latch but it does not affect performance. Original electronic board comes with. This is the most accurate and, with a moderator, the quietest gun I have owned. I hope whoever buys this can take advantage of the accuracy and flexibility the gun can offer. $1700 shipped pp / Venmo gift, check or money order with 3-day clear. With the tax rules on PayPal/Venmo goods this is a gift transaction. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. I will also do a FaceTime inspection of the gun if you want. Bipod not included.

IMG_9283.jpeg

IMG_9284.jpeg

IMG_9286.jpeg

IMG_9287.jpeg

IMG_9288.jpeg

IMG_9289.jpeg

IMG_9290.jpeg

IMG_9291.jpeg

IMG_9292.jpeg

IMG_9295.jpeg

Last edited: