• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle .22 Prod AR Carbine - Carbon Bottle - Cothran Tube

Classified Status
SOLD

UCChris

Mar 12, 2017
Chicago, IL, United States
Haven't been able to do much shooting since moving to Chicago, so I'm selling off some projects. This is a project gun from several years ago when I was younger and dumber. As such, there is one stripped screw in the KAK brace, which can be replaced, and the knurling on the LDC adapter is marred. I currently have it shooting at 14.8 fpe

Has an aluminum AR15 buffer tube adapter and KAK brace that I 3D printed a butt pad for. It includes a Covert brand LDC.

The main interesting part of the rifle, and why I believe it's worth purchasing, is that it has a custom stainless steel air tube from Don Cothran, which was machined such that the tank block is about 1/4" from the face of the valve. While that limits the available plenum, it allows for a very well balanced gun, despite being a bottle gun. The gun is then finished with a drop block and 15ci carbon fiber bottle. This makes the overall package very light and handy. I do not recall exactly what I had the regulator set at, but I believe it's between 1000-1300 psi.

Asking $325 shipped in the US via PayPal. Add 3% if paying via Goods & Service, offers welcome. I am pricing this based on what it would cost to buy the custom Cothran tube, the QB tank block, AR tube adapter, and the carbon bottle alone and not factoring in the cost of a Prod base.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want an pictures of certain parts of the gun.

PXL_20240521_184551713.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JaceSpace1369