22 vs 25

Neither is inherently more accurate, but .22 does have a wider selection of pellets and will generally get more shots per fill and with an unregulated gun should give more consistent shots per fill. .25 will tend to buck the wind better though. There may be differences in barrel quality as well.
I dont know if I agree with that. I have had several unregulated .25 that would hold single digit or very low double digit like 12 fps ES for their entire string. I also owned unregulated .22 during that same period and they didnt have any better strings. As far as a wider pellet selection that doesnt matter either. The .25 only needs the JSB Kings. I have owned many .25 cal pcp rifles and I have never had any issue getting very tight consistent groups from all of them with one of the two weights of JSB Kings.

.25 has about 10 ft/lbs more then the .22 on average. I don't think this is a significant amount. 30 and above definitely does.
That statement has so much more to do with weight difference and speed that your statement is a gross over generalization.
If I'm shooting a 25 grain 22 at 900 fps that's 45 fpe.
If I'm shooting a 35 grain 25 at 900 fps that's 63 fpe.

I'm all for shooting whatever you like and is effective but let's not pretend there's not a fairly signiificant impact difference between the two calibers.

That statement has so much more to do with weight difference and speed that your statement is a gross over generalization.
If I'm shooting a 25 grain 22 at 900 fps that's 45 fpe.
If I'm shooting a 35 grain 25 at 900 fps that's 63 fpe.

I'm all for shooting whatever you like and is effective but let's not pretend there's not a fairly signiificant impact difference between the two calibers.
You realize you can also shoot a .22 35 gr at those same speeds.... Its pound for pound until you get above the 40gr thats maxed out for the .22

1000005676.jpg

You realize you can also shoot a .22 35 gr at those same speeds.... Its pound for pound until you get above the 40gr thats maxed out for the .22

View attachment 444988
You realize you can get heavier 25's and get higher FPE??
I get it, you prefer .22. Your logic is flawed regarding the difference.
You can get .177, .22, .25, .30 etc and vary the weight/speed and obtain whatever FPE you want within reason.
Just choose whatever you want but to say that there is negligible difference between calibers is misleading at best.
If you think the diameter of a projectile has no effect on hitting power.........well............

You realize you can get heavier 25's and get higher FPE??
I get it, you prefer .22. Your logic is flawed regarding the difference.
You can get .177, .22, .25, .30 etc and vary the weight/speed and obtain whatever FPE you want within reason.
Just choose whatever you want but to say that there is negligible difference between calibers is misleading at best.
If you think the diameter of a projectile has no effect on hitting power.........well............
Not a signiificant difference in energy until you get over that 40gr area. And .030 larger diameter in the .25 is hardly that much larger of a hole. Enjoy the little bit that your .25 squeezes out...

1000005677.jpg