• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle .22 Weihrauch HW80 - tuned - better than new

Classified Status
NLA

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
Making way for the next airgun project, I am putting up for sale my Weihrauch HW80 in ,22. It has been very carefully and patiently tuned utilizing a Vortek PG 3 HO Kit. The test and performance results have been included below for your review. Its favorite pellet is the JSB Hades.

This rifle is in nearly perfect condition. It has likely had less than a tin of pellets through it from my indoor range only. I tuned and polished the trigger. I have the iron sights to include with it.

This rifle is extremely accurate for the power level it is putting out in a springer. The shot and cocking cycles are very smooth. This would make an idea backyard pesting rifle.

I am selling for basically the cost of the rifle and the tuning components, with no recovery of all of the tuning work. Total price including shipping is $730 within the continental US, PayPal F&F, or add 3% for regular PayPal. The Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 FFP scope on the Sports Match vertically adjustable rings are not included, but could be purchased for an additional $400. I am not interested in trades or lower offers.

You can check my ratings, but I believe nearly everyone that has purchased one of my tuned rifles has been very satisfied.

Thanks for looking!

DZ

1 - HW80 Rifle Pic.jpg
2 - HW80 Rifle Pic 22.jpg
2.5 - Test Target.11.19.22.jpg
3 - HW80 .22 Cal Performance Results.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ondra and Basher