• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

.25 LCS Sk-19 - semi / full auto - Compact 28" - reduced to $1300

Classified Status
SOLD

BH

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia, United States
.25 Compact LCS Sk-19 - semi / full auto - 28” long

The total length on this custom LCS is 28” - 7” shorter than OEM. This makes this LCS awesome to carry as a hunting rig. The barrel was shortened to 18” and the bottle replaced with a 300cc FX bottle. DonnyFL Tatsu comes with and attaches via a DonnyFL adapter inside of an aluminum shroud. Gun has wear in the usual places on the rails & mod and other minor dings here and there - it is a hunting gun - I’ve posted lots of photos so you can see the condition. i can provide additional photos upon request and or facetime review of gun. I am the second owner of this rig, it was purchased from an AGN member. There is no bottom cap on the grip - I don’t know if one was there originally, but it isn’t there now. Screw inside of grip is not OEM / has been replaced. Ships in LCS hard case.

Scope is a mint TAC Vector 6-24 Compact FFP wearing FX no limit rings. It is short and clear. Non-illuminated. Size is great for this compact gun. Not for sale on its own.

Gun alone, $1450 $1300. With Scope and Rings $1700 $1550. If you buy it with the scope I’ll throw in some partial tins of pellets to get you started. Bipod is not included.

Price includes UPS shipping and is PP gift, check, money order. PP goods / services is +3.5%

No trades.

Primary.jpeg
IMG_8947.jpeg
IMG_8948.jpeg
IMG_8950.jpeg
IMG_8952.jpeg
IMG_8955.jpeg
IMG_8957.jpeg
IMG_8958.jpeg
IMG_8961.jpeg
IMG_8959.jpeg

Last edited: