• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle .25 P15/skyhawk/p35/Bullshark project kit

Classified Status
SOLD

mackeral5

Dec 24, 2018
AL, United States
Please read and understand the details before showing interest or asking questions. I

do not want anyone to be disappointed so I am trying to be as clear as possible in the ad.

Selling as a kit, not interested in separating so please do not message unless you want everything pictured. I will not respond to requests to price/sell anything less than the entire package.

If you are not equipped to assemble/disassemble, if you are not familiar with this platform already, I do not recommend this package.

If you are familiar with SPA/Artemis airguns and interested in buying a well equipped project kit, this is may be a good opportunity.

This was a project gun for many years. I learned a lot with this one and it basically has every little trick applied to it.

Being used as an amateur's development platform means the gun is no beauty queen. It is a project. However it holds air forever and is a fairly accurate 50 yard gun as-is. There are many threads over on GTA documenting my journey and learnings with this gun.

Thus I am pricing accordingly: $275 shipped Lower 48 Paypal f&f or buyer pays fees

Many of these components are used on the Diana Skyhawk, P35, and Stoeger Bullshark. However I cannot be responsible for insuring fitment to the P35 and Stoeger Bullshark as personally I have never handled one of those guns. I am confident the valve/tube/hammer parts interchange with those models but I am unsure of the rest.

I will try to provide current specs in an organized manner....

Gun is currently in a p10/p12 stock.

Currently has P10/p12 trigger/safety assembly. i prefer this over the P15 safety in the trigger. I believe all of the parts to convert back to P15 trigger are included.

Was originally a .22. I converted it to .25 using a Marauder barrel and OEM SPA p15 bolt assembly. You should consider the breech/barrel as made for each other and will not fit anything else. hence I am including a spare OEM breech and barrel machined to OEM specs.

Has the South African extended external plenum as well as a Lane regulator and internal extended plenum. IIRC this yields around 50cc of total plenum.

Valve has 2mm stemmed peek poppet. Valve opens very easily and gun can be tuned up well over 60fpe by raising reg pressure. Currently reg is around 110bar and tune is around 890-900fps with 25.39gr JSB Kings. Requires very little hammer strike, very easy cocking.

Hammer has peek striker

1/2-20 threaded adapter.

Trigger sear components polished.

Including all of my spares seen pictured. Look close, if you see it in the pic, it will ship as part of the package. if you do not see it, I do not have it...

A few spares to callout:

7 CARM magazines, these are awesome in the P15 2 carm mag holders that clip to a picatinny rail
spare factory breech
spare barrel---.25 choked LW polygon rifling barrel machined by another member. has a slight taper to it, Measures 13mm at rear barrel band, 12.6mm at the front barrel band. OEM clamps will tighten down, but I recommend a thin shim/bushing on the front clamp. Very accurate barrel pellet barrel. 17.75" muzzle to breech end. Never shot slugs.
Spare OEM shroud/internals
spare OEM regulator
gutted/modified OEM regulator I used for unregulated testing.
spare trigger sear components included.

m5vMAgB.jpg

jc6RHUd.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PumaCarl