• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle .25 RAW HM1000x-LRT walnut

Classified Status
SOLD

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
As I clear out my vault, the next one being offered is a beautiful RAW HM1000X-LRT in .25. This rifle is about five years (Pre Airfiorce) old but has never been carried outdoors - only shot of the benches in my indoor and outdoor ranges. It has a very few handling marks but none anyone would notice if they weren't looking for them.

It came back within the last couple of months from Martin Rutherford at Airguns USA as I sent it to him to go completely through it, re-seal it, and adjust the trigger. It is tremendously accurate with the 33.95 Gr series pellets.

The rifle will come with three RAW magazines and a Carm single shot loader.

For the rifle only, price reduced to $1,175 via PayPal F&F or Zelle, shipped to within the continental US.

For the currently mounted Hawke 8-40x60 SF30 ED Sidewinder scope and FX no limit mounts, add $500. For the Accu-Tac bipod shown, add $250.

The scope is perfectly calibrated to the trajectory table shown on the bottle - and no tuning or doping work should be required if purchased together.

The current time stats show a high velocity of 886, low of 876, with an average of 882, an ES of 10, and an sd of 2.3, yielding 58.65 fpe. I have tried higher velocities but this time provided extremely tight groups our to 100 yards.

IMG_0324.jpeg
IMG_0323.jpeg

Last edited: